Handmade by Martha's handmade hair slides

I love to be able to make a hairslide that matches an outfit and that is completely unique!
I try to differ each set of slides that I make and tailor make them to people's requests for colour combo's or to celebrate different occasions... Hair slides to go with specific outfits or something a bit different for school!
I am currently selling my handmade slides at £2.50 for a set of two.
If you would like to order any, please get in touch! If you e mail me then I will get back to you asap!
lynseyhegarty@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 28 October 2012

Christmas is coming...

I have neglected keeping up to date with this blog as I had more interaction with my Facebook page... so apologies for not keeping you all informed of what I have been up to!
However, I have just received my wonderful selection if Christmas ribbons, buttons and bells and wanted to share them with you....
My Christmas collection will be available soon via my Facebook page but I will make sure I include some pictures on here too!
The range will include sets of slides, hair bands and party slides too :)
Hopefully not too long before I have things to show you...
Thanks for reading and for following Handmade by Martha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment