Handmade by Martha's handmade hair slides

I love to be able to make a hairslide that matches an outfit and that is completely unique!
I try to differ each set of slides that I make and tailor make them to people's requests for colour combo's or to celebrate different occasions... Hair slides to go with specific outfits or something a bit different for school!
I am currently selling my handmade slides at £2.50 for a set of two.
If you would like to order any, please get in touch! If you e mail me then I will get back to you asap!
lynseyhegarty@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 14 June 2012

Finally!

Having had a hectic couple of weeks, I have finally finished my latest selection of individually designed, handmade slides!
I am about to photograph them and upload the pictures to my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/handmadebymartha2
Please take a look and spread the word!
Proud Moment... This week I have taken Martha to two playgroups where I have seen a few little girls wearing Handmade By Martha slides :) they were on 'strangers' as opposed to friends! I was really chuffed! Thanks for everyone's ongoing support!

No comments:

Post a Comment